Jersey Matters and Host Larry Mendte are in Trenton this week at the Department of Health. Larry is joined by Dr. Shereef Elnahal the Health Commissioner of New Jersey and they talk about opioids, mushrooms, and Affordable Healthcare (Obamacare).
This episode also features segments about the following:
• The nicest city in New Jersey
• ‘Fight for our Lives’ comes to NJ
• An interview with the Bergen County Clerk
• Protecting our ocean and coast line
• Larry’s commentary on The Catholic Church scandal